Atlendis News | January 2023
Wishing everyone a Happy New Yield on Atlendis!
Atlendis Labs is excited to share a summary of the biggest news this month, including the latest updates and some reading recommendations.
What happened in the Atlendis World…
- We are thrilled to onboard a new team member! Please welcome Hugo Dura as Atlendis Labs’ Head of Sales & Partnerships. Hugo will be in charge of organizing the sales team’s strategy in order for lenders and borrowers to always find great opportunities on Atlendis’. Hugo has been working as an investment banker on structured products for over 10 years. He has been following the blockchain space since 2014 and is passionate about DeFi.
Welcome to the team Hugo!
- Celebrating more employees this month, Atlendis Labs published an Employee Spotlight on Marcos Miranda, Product Lead at Atlendis Labs.
- On January 26, Atlendis Labs pushed a small upgrade on the PositionManager smart contract (which does not hold funds) after identifying a small calculation imprecision that created dust and in very edge cases prevented position withdrawal to go through. The few positions affected could be withdrawn as intended after the upgrade and the protocol is now running flawlessly.
- Online events
- Offline events
- Atlendis Labs will be represented in Tel Aviv for ETHTLV 2023 between February 1-9.
- Atlendis Labs Co-Founders Charlotte Eli and Stéphane Coquet will be giving courses as part of the Blockchain and DeFi Certificate program from the Université Paris Dauphine.
- On February 15-17, the Atlendis Labs team is also attending the European Blockchain Convention 2023 in Barcelona
Featuring Atlendis in January 2023
- Cryptoast published their Cryptoast21 and nominated Charlotte Eli, Atlendis Labs’ Chief Research Officer, as one of the 21 most influential Crypto personalities in France
- Alexis Masseron, Atlendis Labs’ Co-Founder and CEO was invited to speak and demo the protocol on Cryptoast. Link to the replay
- Sorare, Ledger, Kaiko… The French Web3 nuggets of 2022 and 2023, by Coins.fr, citing Atlendis among the companies to follow closely!
- Women in Web3, the association that intends to give power to women in Web3, by Capital.fr.